Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finding Sunsine Under the Clouds

As cliche as that title sounds, that seems to be true for me sometimes. I often am in need of some inspiration and a reminder of how beautiful life in the midst of trials. Life can be tough sometimes and really hard to understand. I was brought to 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, it tells us to not look on the problems we see now, but to focus on the future. That verse produces hope for me, does it do the same for you?

While James 1:2 tell us to consider all of our trials pure joy, sometimes that is easier said than done. Sometimes we need some encouragement and hope that things will truly get better. God promises to leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). I have found that the whole bible is that encouragement and hope. It lets us know that this world is overcome and everything will be ok.

I'm not sure if you do a quiet time or devotional, but if your going through something tough, it is a life-savior. Many answers can be found in that quiet time with Jesus. Journaling is also a fabulous way to watch God transform your situation.

I know I usually have more in-depth posts, but today I did not have very much on my heart to say. I just wanted to give some encouragement for those situations that you may feel are hopeless right now. God is always faithful and full of love (Psalm 33:4).

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!! Much Love!


P.S. I am still trying to figure out a posting schedule that works - so sorry!! I have been very busy this week with my darling boyfriend (Stevie) being in town for only the week. However, next week everything will be back to normal. Thanks for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment