Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Advice from A Smart Bear

I recently came across a quote that I have always loved by none other than Winnie the Pooh. After I read this one quote, I decided to look up some other and then share them with you. Hopefully you will find reading advice from my favorite bear fun and maybe even inspiring!

"Some people care too much. I think it's called love."

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

These are the quotes that stuck out to me personally, but A.A. Milne (writer of Winnie the Pooh) has many more. I hope you liked these and maybe even took away some inspiration from one of them. I am coming to the conclusion that we can never take ourselves so seriously that we forget to enjoy the things we loved as children. Often times our greatest loves and passion were evident then!

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!!! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment