Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Current Inspiration

So I thought I would share with you some verses and quotes that are currently encouraging me in my life...

"It is easy to heavy, hard to be light."
-G.K. Chesterton

Do you often find it easier to complain or get bogged down because of a tough situations? It is often more difficult to find the positive or joy in something than to complain about it. I have been recently working to be "lighter" with my attitude, regardless of what I may really experiencing at heart. It not only helps my mood, but also others. Find the postive, be light.

“You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody,”
-2 Corinthians 3:2 NIV

This verse really captivated my heart this morning. Our lives are a letter from God to the world, our actions and character reflect Him. I want my letter to be a magnificent one. A letter that someone would want to read over and over again. However, I can't have a letter like that if I am not constantly surrendering myself to Him. What are you writing with your attitudes, actions, and words?

"Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be...ok."

This quote just made me smile. In the midst of a very confusing life knowing that at the end of the day everything is going to be ok is quite comforting. I have come to find lately that dwelling on things that I can't understand does me no good. Why not dwell on the things that I am sure of? I am sure of God's faithfulness, His love, His plan and to me that is enough. Since I know those things, I can rest assure in the fact that in the ending of my dilemmas, everything is going to be ok.

I would love to hear about what is currently inspiring and guiding you! Have a great Tuesday! Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment