Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fitting Everything In

I am in finals (no fun!) and it is taking up ALL of my time this week!! So, instead of giving you a long devotional today I thought I would just share with you what I am studying in the bible. Hopefully you will read it and see what God has in store for you!

Current Book: Colossians

Verse for memory: Colossians 3:14

The current background on my IPad is the quote, "Most of all let love guide your life." The message is derived from Colossians 3:14. The words seem so simple to just allow for love to guide your life. If you read the post on Unconditional Love, then you remember that God is love. Therefore, let God guide your life and your actions. I like to dwell on that idea of putting love in all of my actions, to allow my motives to derive from love.

Colossians is teaching me SO much more than just this verse, but I wanted to share this one thing with you. I would love to hear what the Lord is teaching you either in this book or any book in the bible.

Have a marvelous Tuesday! Much Love!!!

P.S. Here is a quote that I am loving right now - "What's for you will not pass you by"

Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment