Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Remember the Good

Often times life can involve so much hurt and bitterness that we forget to remember the good. So, today I am asking you to remember the good. I get the opportunity to see my closest friends everyday. It is one of my favorite things throughout my day. However, we've all experienced trials and tribulations in our years together. As we all part ways in a few months, I hope that we remember all the good. There was so much good.

The Lord tells us to cling to what is good (Romans 12:9). This morning I heard the quote by Dr.Suess, "Do not cry because it over, smile because it happened." Are we ever too old for some Dr.Suess?? I hope not!

So, since my post was just a small tidbit today here just some quotes and verses that I'm being inspired and currently loving!! Hope you like them and they bring you some encouragement!

"Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good." Psalm 34:10

"Jesus loved the outcasts, He loves the ones the world loves to hate." -Relient K.

"My grace is sufficient, for my power is made perfect in my weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

If you are a To Do list person like me, then try this one today!! 

Have a fabulous Tuesday! Much Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment